HOLD YOUR INTERNATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE
IN SAN FRANCISCO!
Semiconductor technology continues to make incredible innovations in today's society possible! If you make components, embedded systems, software, IP, design tools and want press coverage in Europe and Asia -- this is the conference for you!
From March 30 to April 2, 2009, join the world's leading technology companies as well as innovative start-ups as they talk/ showcase their news and views to the world's top 50+ electronics journalists in San Francisco.
The program will include discussions about Consumer Electronics, Wireless Broadband Communication, MEMS and much more!
Maximize your public relations ROI at this major press event:
- Speaking opportunities: keynotes, panel seats, press conference-style, one-on-one interviews
- Reach millions of design engineers and potential customers in EMEA, APAC and US markets
- Build close relationships with 50+ editors
- Get more value from your global PR investment
- Globalpress offers you a turn-key event with great ROI
- You focus on your presentation - we do the rest!
For event information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Irmgard Lafrentz at email@example.com or call 408-246-6840 x101.
Fill out the request form and you get a FREE one-on-one interview with your sponsorship.
John Daane, CEO
Walden C. Rhines, CEO & Chairman
KUDOS FOR GLOBALPRESS
Bob Lee, Editor in Chief, Semiconductor Network, Korea
"I've attended Globalpress events for four years. They put together speaker panels that are especially informative for my technical audience of engineers. I like the fact that there are many opportunities for Q&A with high tech executives."
- Summit FPGA panel stirred up by Ron Wilson, Loring Wirbel and many others.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Interesting VC Report…
Semi’s lower – Turkey’s higher
Kabuki Hotel, San Francisco
View here our upcoming events!